Solo apenas 2 dias atras estaba de compras en el supermenrcado cuando al ver un paquete de donas 'Entenman's" (las que le fascinaban a mi papa Joaquin) ...me hizo recordarle y el sentir de su ausencia me hizo derramar las lagrimas.
Just 2 days ago I was shopping at the supermarket when after seeing a package of "Entenman's Doughnuts" (the kind my father loved) his memoir make me feel his absence and few tears came out of my eyes.
Tanya despues de confortarme comento de lo rapido que pasa el tiempo...
mi padre Joaquin Ayala Granados habia cumplido el 12 de Octubre de 2009 un ano de haber fallecido.
Tanya , after comforted me, commented about how fast time when through on my father passing. My father, Mr. Joaquin Ayala Granados died on October 12, 2008
Papa, te sigo recordando y derramo una lagrima de vez en cuando
Dad... you still in my memory and every now and then a tear comes from my eyes just thinking of you.

0 comments: